What's top of my mind. Now.
An inspired /now page originally proposed by Derek Sivers, this note holds my thoughts log, presented as a simple bulleted list. I intend to update this frequently, hopefully once a week. I have learnt from experience that if anything is more complicated, I would be unable to keep up.
What Have I Been Focused on?
- Load the wiki with my [[book notes]] and a few other thoughts on articles. Some may not be directly linked, but available through search.
- Curbing my excitement for digital sketchnotes. Trying to convince self that I do not have time for this.
- A lot of dev projects. Currently, cultivating my [[digital garden]]. I am moving my notes from all the places into a single location. Both at work and off work. The small wins help.
- Build my [[productivity system]]. As much as the p-word is hated, I need a process to manage the sheer amount of tasks vying for my attention.
- I am writing regularly and following a routine of early mornings without fail. I log on to my system every morning and read & write. I am also writing quick short posts around an idea.
- I am still working from home, but the days look numbered. There is growing discontent among the decision-makers.
Last Updated on 20th November 2022
Links to this note
If this scribble resonated with you in any way, I would love to hear from you. You can email me or browse through my bio to find other ways to connect with me.